hey, it's amy, i just have to use tish's computer cause my internet is down. surpize surprize, anyway, welcome to the blog world. your kiddos are getting so big, i'm so excited to see them this summer! the blog looks great!
Rae- it's natalie, tish and amy's roomie, preston's wife, ANYWAY...oh my gosh, your kids are HUGE, does that mean I'm old too??? :) Thanks for letting me sneak a peak, what a BEAUTIFUL little family.
3 comments:
Your post has me thinking about nothing but Disneyland Rae. I've got to get us back there soon. It truly is the most magical place on earth.
hey, it's amy, i just have to use tish's computer cause my internet is down. surpize surprize, anyway, welcome to the blog world. your kiddos are getting so big, i'm so excited to see them this summer! the blog looks great!
Rae- it's natalie, tish and amy's roomie, preston's wife, ANYWAY...oh my gosh, your kids are HUGE, does that mean I'm old too??? :) Thanks for letting me sneak a peak, what a BEAUTIFUL little family.
Post a Comment